FINANCE FOR BUSINESS SURVIVAL
PROGRAM OVERVIEW – WHY SHOULD I TAKE THIS PROGRAM?
Why should I enroll?
watch Building and growing a successful business is much easier to do with a strong business plan and healthy cash flow. Day to-day decisions are easier to make with Finance for Business Survival: always considering your financial position.
What jobs will this program prepare me for?
- Business Owners – you will be able to achieve your company vision without running out of money, and all your employees could be trusted with a budget (if they enrol to Finance for Business Survival, too)
- Managers and Team Members – you will be able to make day-to-day decisions about your teams and projects, while maintaining a budget and knowing when not to make an investment. Financial literacy will help you in every situation.
- Recent Graduates – You will have full understanding of what a healthy business looks like, how to make a winning business plan and how to plan ahead.
- Startup Founders – You will be able to make a profitable business plan, avoid hiring unnecessary commercial co-founders, make financial projections, and investors will be confident that you won’t lose their money (unlike most businesses).
- Freelancers – You will have the skills to grow your operation, hire employees to handle more projects and plan ahead. Your service will become a business.
How do I know if this program is right for me?
What is the difference between the Upfront plan and the Monthly plan?
A full breakdown of what’s included can be found here.
ENROLMENT AND ADMISSION
Do I need to apply? What are the admission criteria?
What are the prerequisites for enrolment?
You need to be comfortable with using a computer, using basic arithmetic (addition, multiplication etc…), a strong work ethic, and a motivation to make an impact in your field.
TUITION AND TERM OF PROGRAM
How is this programme structured?
The programme contains 7 modules. You can find more information on each module here.
Your learning experience will include a series of simulations to see, understand and live the live of a thriving company.
The programme is fully online, without any downloads.
How long is the programme?
The programme is self-paced. It will take you under 60 hours to complete, in your own time.
I have graduated from the Finance for Business Survival programme but I want to keep learning. Where should I go from here?
We will recommend a series of courses to continue your online education in the near future.
SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE – WHAT DO I NEED FOR THIS PROGRAM?
What software and versions will I need in this program?
You will only need a web browser and an internet connection.