FINANCE FOR BUSINESS SURVIVAL
PROGRAM OVERVIEW – WHY SHOULD I TAKE THIS PROGRAM?
Why should I enroll?
Building and growing a formulaful business is much easier to do with a strong business plan and healthy cash flow. Day to-day decisions are easier to make with Finance for Business Survival: always considering your financial position.
This programme is designed to give you these skills through interactive challenges in the life of a simulated company, in record time.
What jobs will this program prepare me for?
You will have a strong boost in a wide array of management, commercial and product-related jobs.
We believe in skills more than labels. This is what you’ll gain:
- Business Owners – you will be able to achieve your company vision without running out of money, and all your employees could be trusted with a budget (if they enrol to Finance for Business Survival, too)
- Managers and Team Members – you will be able to make day-to-day decisions about your teams and projects, while maintaining a budget and knowing when not to make an investment. Financial literacy will help you in every situation.
- Recent Graduates – You will have full understanding of what a healthy business looks like, how to make a winning business plan and how to plan ahead.
- Startup Founders – You will be able to make a profitable business plan, avoid hiring unnecessary commercial co-founders, make financial projections, and investors will be confident that you won’t lose their money (unlike most businesses).
- Freelancers – You will have the skills to grow your operation, hire employees to handle more projects and plan ahead. Your service will become a business.
How do I know if this program is right for me?
If you have to make decisions in your company, about anything, this course is for you.
What is the difference between the Upfront plan and the Monthly plan?
Both plans give you Lifetime access to “Finance for Business Survival”. We offer two payment plans: Upfront and Monthly.
Upfront means you pay once, and have lifetime access to the Course and the Lab.
Monthly means you pay once every month, over a year. You get lifetime access to the Course and the Lab. It’s like a small loan from us.
A full breakdown of what’s included can be found here.
ENROLMENT AND ADMISSION
Do I need to apply? What are the admission criteria?
Anybody can enrol to Finance for Business Survival, regardless of experience and specific background.
There is no application for admission.
What are the prerequisites for enrolment?
We have designed Finance for Business Survival to be accessible to anyone with basic school education.
You need to be comfortable with using a computer, using basic arithmetic (addition, multiplication etc…), a strong work ethic, and a motivation to make an impact in your field.
TUITION AND TERM OF PROGRAM
How is this programme structured?
The programme contains 7 modules. You can find more information on each module here.
Your learning experience will include a series of simulations to see, understand and live the live of a thriving company.
The programme is fully online, without any downloads.
How long is the programme?
The programme is self-paced. It will take you under 60 hours to complete, in your own time.
I have graduated from the Finance for Business Survival programme but I want to keep learning. Where should I go from here?
We will recommend a series of courses to continue your online education in the near future.
SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE – WHAT DO I NEED FOR THIS PROGRAM?
What software and versions will I need in this program?
You will only need a web browser and an internet connection.