As explained in the article “Understanding Financial Statements In 5 Easy Steps”, financial ratios are main tools to analyse the financial strength of a firm. They quantify many aspects of a business and are an integral part of the financial statement analysis.
Welcome to EntreprenAble
EntreprenAble is an online course made just for you to give you fundamentals in practical terms.
A transforming financial experience during the life of a simulated company.
What you will learn
- Understand the implications of business financials through fundamental accounting concepts
- Use projected cash flows and projected financial statements to judge the profitability and sustainability of an investment
- Prepare and defend a Business Plan before management, lenders, investors, with sound projected financial statements
- How to boost the performance and overall financial strength of your business
- Practical skills and knowledge to take sound decisions with financial implications
Is this the right course for you
- Managers and professionals to boost their careers
- Professionals towards an eventual career in financial planning and analysis
- Investors to evaluate an investment opportunity on its merits
- Entrepreneurs to succeed in their business
- Anyone who needs a refresher about Financial Statements, Ratio Analysis, Investment Decision Analysis
- Anyone who needs the same depth and extent in skills as in a traditional campus MBA, while on the job or at home
Get skilled up
STEP 1 – Study the course
STEP 2 – Practice with the online interactive tools
STEP 3 – Consolidate your knowledge with quizzes and cases
STEP 4 – Hands-on to apply your learning with the online interactive tools
- Transform the way you run your business
- Transform or boost your career
- Transform the way you invest
This is one of the easiest and simplest ways to learn the financial side of being an entrepreneur. Plus, the online aspect means anyone can access it from anywhere and anytime.
- Daniel Sullivan, Edinburgh UK
EntreprenAble is a great online training tool. It's the best way to learn how to run a successful business.
- Cheryl Benfield, London UK
EntreprenAble is not only the best student's reference to the most commonly used technics and practices in accounting and financial analysis, but it's really the perfect 'tool box' for financial managers.
- David Anderson, Boston USA
Very full and practical approach. This course is innovative and rewarding. It is very easy to access at home, work or on the go.
- Mark Stevens, New York City USA
As a manager, I am expected to be also entrepreneur adding new value to the business and must know finance and cash management strategy. This course gives me the point to move forward.
- Samantha Williams, Montreal Canada
Reading EntreprenAble is smooth and refreshingly jargon-free and I have immersed with no stress in this tick subject.
- Nigel Walters, UK
I am a credit officer and I am accountable for minimizing losses of the bank. The best path is to understand what is going on behind the financial statements. I follow closely the investment activities of my clients during the period of the credit. The skills I learnt from this course help me prevent deficiency in repayment.
- Roberto N., Lima Peru