Entrepreneurs and managers have to make sure that scarce resources are employed to best accomplish business goals. Entrepreneurs and managers also carry out decision analysis for new investments aimed to secure the objectives of: (i) Net Present Value (NPV) and Internal Rate of Return (IRR); (ii) Payback Period; (iii) ...
Welcome to EntreprenAble
EntreprenAble is an online course made just for you.
With this fun and easy platform you will become a financial master in no time.
What you will learn
- New entrepreneurial financial expertise and MBA quality competency at an affordable cost
- Achieve fast growth and effectively manage your cash flows
- Master the art of fundamental analysis
- Gain practical skills and knowledge in raising capital for your business
- Learn cash management and how to project cash flows
- Master the fundamental principles of accounting and finance
Is this the right course for you
This course is designed for:
- Students of business administration, accounting, management, engineering and economics
- Banks, companies in insurance, commerce, engineering, law, hospitality, catering, education and government
- Beginner and proficient investors who want to up their game
- Managers and owners of small-and-medium businesses
- This course is designed with You in mind – to help you learn the secrets of finance
Follow our certification process in 3 easy steps:
STEP 1 – Study the course
STEP 2 – Test your knowledge
STEP 3 – Achieve the Professional Certificate
The credible certificate by EntreprenAble will help you succeed as an entrepreneur, or will help you find a great job !
This is one of the easiest and simplest ways to learn the financial side of being an entrepreneur. Plus, the online aspect means anyone can access it from anywhere and anytime.
- Daniel Sullivan, Edinburgh UK
EntreprenAble is a great online training tool. It's the best way to learn how to run a successful business.
- Cheryl Benfield, London UK
EntreprenAble is not only the best student's reference to the most commonly used technics and practices in accounting and financial analysis, but it's really the perfect 'tool box' for financial managers.
- David Anderson, Boston USA
Very full and practical approach. This course is innovative and rewarding. It is very easy to access at home, work or on the go.
- Mark Stevens, New York City USA
As a manager, I am expected to be also entrepreneur adding new value to the business and must know finance and cash management strategy. This course gives me the point to move forward.
- Samantha Williams, Montreal Canada
Reading EntreprenAble is smooth and refreshingly jargon-free and I have immersed with no stress in this tick subject.
- Nigel Walters, UK
I am a credit officer and I am accountable for minimizing losses of the bank. The best path is to understand what is going on behind the financial statements. I follow closely the investment activities of my clients during the period of the credit. The skills I learnt from this course help me prevent deficiency in repayment.
- Roberto N., Lima Peru