At completion of the course the student will:
• Acquire Entrepreneurial Accounting and Financial expertise at MBA quality competency and affordable cost.
• Learn how to plan the operation of a company by learn cash management and how to project cash flows.
• Gain practical skills and knowledge in business accounting and financial management to help raising capital for the business.
• Master the fundamental principles of accounting and finance, be able to prepare and interpret financial statements of a simulated “real company” using ratio analysis, carry out “What If” scenarios for risk analysis, manage cash and changes of capital.
• Carry out strategic financial analysis methods to obtain liquidity and profitability targets such as being always solvent, Return of Initial Capital (ROIC), Return of Equity (ROE).
• Learn investment appraisal methods, including the time value of money, Net Present value, Internal Rate of Return, Payback periods, and Break-even Point.
• Consolidate the skills and knowledge acquired by running interactive online Accounting Lab and FinancialLab.
• Using the financial knowledge and skills acquired in the course prepare a Business Plan to submit an investment proposal to investors and bankers.
Subscribe today and learn the fundamentals
It seems you don't have access to the exclusive content of The Course.
In order to gain access to the content of The Course you will have to register with EntreprenAble. Membership with EntreprenAble will also give you access to our interactive Business Game and Accounting Simulations.
Subscribe today and get:
- Unlimited website access to The Course
- Optimized view for Desktop, Tablet and Mobile devices
- Free 7-day, no obligation trial - normally £15
Test-drive the system for free