The role of BIS Ltd. will be to maintain a lean organisation to effectively promote and deliver EntreprenAble.
The main duties of the management team are to:
• Identify, negotiate and conclude agreements with quality Business Partners in each key country for the marketing, delivery and servicing of EntreprenAble. The Owners of BIS Ltd. who have already many years of experience in international projects will participate in the marketing and management of BIS Ltd. from the beginning of operations.
• Initiate and maintain a full range of marketing activities and course delivery based on latest web technologies.A brief profile of team members qualifications:
Mr. Peter Smith – Non-Executive Director, Peter has an outstanding experience as international consultant in project financial management of major projects financed by multinational financial institutions.
Ms. Lisa Brown – Managing Director. Lisa is a founding member of BIS Ltd. and main shareholder.
Mr. John Stone - Senior Expert. John has participated in the design, development, and testing of EntreprenAble.
Mr. Nick Woods - IT Director. Nick is a highly qualified IT architect with substantial design and technical architecture knowledge and has been a technical consultant to BIS Ltd.
The Management Team will be committed to the implementation of the business operations and will provide their experience in IT service delivery, which is to be applied online business education. Such valuable intangible capital will be put to work for the benefit of the project and is embedded in all considerations of the investment proposal.
Subscribe today and learn the fundamentals
It seems you don't have access to the exclusive content of The Course.
In order to gain access to the content of The Course you will have to register with EntreprenAble. Membership with EntreprenAble will also give you access to our interactive Business Game and Accounting Simulations.
Subscribe today and get:
- Unlimited website access to The Course
- Optimized view for Desktop, Tablet and Mobile devices
- Free 7-day, no obligation trial - normally £15
Test-drive the system for free